Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post
Introduce yourself.

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Join My Groups: Young Married Mommas, Advice Line & I am Stresses and My House is a Mess!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/StressedMyHouseisaMess

http://www.cafemom.com/group/AdviceLine

http://www.cafemom.com/group/youngmarriedmommas

by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:43 PM
Replies (161-170):
hotchristianmom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM

hey everyone my name is lily :) im 21 yrs old. i have been married 2 my best friend and loving husband chaun for 2 yrs now and we have a 4 month old lil boy 2gether ^_^ i am on here so i can make some friends around my age ^_^

kroykayla
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 1:40 AM

Hey Mamas!

I'm Krystal, 24, been with DH, Mike for 3.5 years and JUST MARRIED in JUNE (if u get a chance look at the wedding photos on my page!) From Cali, been here in Louisiana for 4 years, it my new home!  I'm a SAHM for now and hope to be able to keep it that way...we're tryin!

Mommy to a 4 3/4 yr. daughter, Kayla Claire and step-mom to soon to be 11 yr old son. 

KRYSTAL

cherry41089
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Hi I'm Ashley and happliy married to my hubby we r both 20 and we have a 2 year old girl name kenzie

alexislovesjr
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Hi, im alexis, im 19. I got married when i turned 17 to my wonderful husband James, so its been over 2 1/2 years ( total of 4 years together). we have a son, james jr., that just turned 2 last week. and im 29 weeks preggo with our 2nd. She will be born by c-section the day after my 20th b-day!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

laylasmommy2006
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Hi i'm diamond...i just joined this group today. Im pregnant with #2...I have a 3 year old dd. I just got married Yesterday. Nov. 7, 2009 at 1 am LOL i live in North Carolina...My husband is a Marine. We've been best friends for years and started dating like 2 months ago.

mommy_2_luisito
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Hello happy to find this gruop, I don't know many couples my age that are married, and the married couples are alwasy way older so I feel a lil out of place. I am 23 years old, have been in a realtionship with my hubby for 6 years, 4 living together, 2 since we became parents and 1 married by all laws!!! We have a soon-to-be-two-year-old son and are very very happy as a family!!!! I look forward to meet new friends in similar situations!!!

swtbacardi
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2009 at 8:30 PM

My name is Brandy. I'm a 31 yr old mom of 5 kids, 3 girls and 2 boys. Just like Demiee, I'm in school to be a nurse as well. I hope to start nursing school in August. I have a very busy life and at this time, I have so much going on. I'm in the middle of a custody battle and very serious issues with my oldest daughter. Again like Demiee, I want to run down the street and pull my hairs out!! But, I have to stay strong for my little ones. I've been married 10 1/2 years but going through really tough times right now. Life is just so overwhelming for me at this moment but do hope things settle down and work out the way God intends them to be for me. I hope to gain advice and new friends from this group. Thanks! ;)

Brandy M.

Honeybee332005
by New Member on Nov. 23, 2009 at 11:52 PM

hey my name is melissa and i have a 4 yr  old  daughter named destini and a 5 yr old step daughter named destanie and i just got married

Madelynnsmommaa
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Hi Amanda here. Married at 18. a MONTH before 19.

Love my husband have a 2 year old beautiful girl!

BabyBump298
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Olivia and I am 18 years old. I live in Montana. My husband and I have been married for almost 11 months, I was a few days shy of being 18. I am expecting a little girl September 5th. :)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN