Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post
Introduce yourself.

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Join My Groups: Young Married Mommas, Advice Line & I am Stresses and My House is a Mess!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/StressedMyHouseisaMess

http://www.cafemom.com/group/AdviceLine

http://www.cafemom.com/group/youngmarriedmommas

by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:43 PM
Replies (151-160):
NattlebugsMom
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Hi my name is Sheena. I have been married for almost a year and a half now....since April 7, 07. I'm 22....23 in 5 days and my husband is 22. We live in Sacramento, Ca....born and raised. Our daughter is just over a year old now....Natalie Renee.

tla840406
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Hi, My name is Tara.  I am a stay at home mom of two boys.  I have been married a little over a month.  But we have been together over 5 years.

Are you looking for a way to make extra money?  It's fast and easy.  Join me...

www.cashcrate.com/404051

Are you a mom in the Spartanburg, SC area? Join my group...http://www.cafemom.com/group/spartanburgsc

Sweetsmile04
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2008 at 2:19 AM

Im 25 years old, Married to a wonderful husband for 4 years now.  Im a mother to 2 very excited, happy boys.  The first boy is 3 1/2 years old, his name is Caleb.  My second boy is 1 year old, his name is Kyle.   Im a stay at home mom, and loving it.

gacamommy
by on Oct. 28, 2008 at 3:08 PM

Hey moms Im Carla and im 27. I just moved to Yuma, AZ from small town TX. My husband and I are originally from CA so its nice to be closer to "home" My hubby and I have been together for 10 years in Dec. and married for 7 years. We have 2 very energetic boys. Gavin is 4...5 in January and has so much energy most of the time. Corbin is 1 and loves following his big brother around. We love anything that has to do with water (river, ocean, pool) and we are always outside. The neighbers think we are kinda nuts cuz its so hot here but Im not going to make my kids sit inside all day when all they want to do is run aroud outside. We if you want to know anymore just message me

mommaoftwins08
by New Member on Nov. 1, 2008 at 4:25 PM

hello, i'm amanda, i'm 21 years old. i got married at 18 and gave birth to twin girls in may

ashley111
by on Nov. 1, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Hey Mamas! I'm Ashley and am 22. I live in Cali with my hubby and almost 9 month old DD.

discokittten
by on Nov. 1, 2008 at 11:49 PM

Hiii! My name is Marie and I'm 22. I live in Boston with my husband, Eric and our 5 month old Johanna Margaret. I'm currently a stay at home mom, and I plan on being one as long as I can! I'm due start graduate school for my MA in English in January at West Chester University in PA. My husband is starting law school in September 09. We got married on September 22nd 2007 and got pregnant THAT night :) Talk about doing it the right way hahahaha Johanna was born on June 13th. She was TEN POUNDS and five ounces. She's about 20 pounds now :) Big, beautiful girl :)

It's so nice to see a group like this. It's really hard to be young and married with kids. We need all of the support we can get!

MamaKrystal
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2008 at 12:57 AM

Hello everyone. My name is Krystal. I'm from Wichita, KS. I'm 22 and married. I'm a mother of a beautiful 2 year old little girl and expecting my second child which is boy at the end of the year hopefully.

pregnancy due date
CLLeverton
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Hi everyone, My name is Christina and I have only been married since August 31. My husband and I have been together for 5 years though. My daughter was born on September 28.  I am 19 years old turning 20, December 26th and my husband is 22.

Yessica_D
by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 1:13 PM

hello my name is yessica im 17 live in phx and have a 1yr old been married for 1 year and ben together for 4 years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)