Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets Share Wedding Pictures ladies!!!

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 9:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LunaB
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2010 at 2:57 PM
aww, looks like you had a very sweet wedding! we were blessed with each other and not much else lol otherwise i'd share as well!
Mamitamaria
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2010 at 4:51 PM

This is the only picture I have an electronic copy of right now. 

Maria--wife to Marc since '03.  Mom to Isabel '96; Joanne '98; Marina '02; and Luisa '04.

Owner-Pregnant Brides  Were you pregnant when you tied the knot? Come share your experiences. Will you be pregnant when you get married? Come learn from our stories.

Luv03
by Member on Oct. 6, 2010 at 2:54 PM

I have tons of pics but this is the only one on my laptop =( We met at 16 married at 18 welcomed our planned son at 20 and now we are both 26 and married nearly 8 amazing/crazy years =) He is my true best friend. I cant imagine one day with out this man. He is a blessing as a husband. I got too lucky and he is one heck of a daddy =D

BabyBump298
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Since I was 17 and he was 19, we got married in Maui, otherwise we would have had to get married at the court house. I am so blessed to have a guy like him as my husband :) We are expecting our first September 5th, we are going to name her Rylie Mae :) My husband is so excited that he will have a little daddy's girl :)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)