Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THE DAY I SHOULDA STAYED IN BED...FUNNY STORY! CAN U TELL ME SUMTHIN SIMILAR?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 5:20 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

I WAKE UP TO MY ALARM SCREAMING IN MY EAR, BUT APPARENTLY IT WASN'T SCREAMIN LOUD ENOUGH BECAUSE I HAD 15 MINUTES TO GET KAYLA READY FOR SCHOOL, LUNCH PACKED AND DROP HER OFF TO SCHOOL.

ALRIGHT I'M IN THE CAR, MAKIN FAIRLY GOOD TIME, I NEGLECTED TO CHANGE MY OWN CLOTHES OF COURSE...STILL IN MY WHITE CAPRIS-PAJAMA-SWEATPANTS THAT HAVE PAINT AND GLUE AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE STAINED ON THEM FROM ART PROJECTS...NO MAKE UP EXCEPT THE REMENTS OF EYELINER THAT DIDNT COME OFF WHEN I WASHED MY FACE THE NIGHT BEFORE.  UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE A LARGE BLEMISH ON MY CHIN, THAT I HAD PICKED INTO LOOKING LIKE SOME INFECTUOUS, RABID BITE. 

SO I GET KAYLA TO SCHOOL, DROP HER OFF, AND GO HOME TO ACTUALLY GET READY FOR THE DAY UP THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE I REALIZE I HAVE VIRTUALLY NO GAS, LIKE I SHOULD HAVE RAN OUT 3 MILES AGO!!!  AND JUST THEN I DO, AT THE REDLIGHT...FANTASTIC!  AT THE CORNER OF MY ROAD AND THE GAS STATION.

I JUMP OUT MY RAGGEDY BLAZER WITH MY MESSED UP FACE AND JUNKIE CLOTHES AND TELL THE MAN BEHIND ME AT THE LIGHT, "I'M SO SORRY, I RAN OUT OF GAS, WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME PUSH IT TO THE GAS STATION"

HE KINDLY HELPS ME, ALONG WITH ANOTHER MAN THAT JOINED HIM. THE GAS STATION IS SOOOO BUSY AND THEY WAIT FOR A SPOT AT THE PUMP, I TELL THEM THEY DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE I HAVE A GAS CAN BUT THEY'RE BEING SUPER HELPFUL.  SO THEY PUSH ME UP TO THE PUMP, I TELL THEM THANK YOU AND THEY GO ON THEIR WAY.   

I GO TO GRAB MY PURSE...NOT THERE! OF COURSE, WHY WOULD IT BE? LONG STORY NOT AS LONG, MY NEIGHBOR BRINGS ME $5.00 GOD BLESS HER! AND I GO HOME A REALIZE MY DISHELEVED LOOK TOPPED OF BY MY SWEATER BEING ON INSIDE OUT!   WOW, I  LOOKED LIKE A CRACKHEAD

WHAT A DAY! :)

by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)