Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 5:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 299 Total Views

No one as posted anything in a long time so here is my Question, how is ur marriage? is it great, on the rock, ok, what? lets c if we can get this group moving again

by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Godsprophet
by Member on Oct. 1, 2009 at 12:38 PM

HI

I haven't been to cafe mom in months!

Anyhow, glad someone is interested in keeping this group going.

My marriage is good. Going through some transition right now, but all is well.  I haven't killed him, yet and he still puts up with me. LOL!

We're back and forth about having child number 2.  ONe minute he wants to and the next minute he doesnt'.  I'm the same way.  So having child number 2 is on hold right now.

Thanks for caring.

How about you?

cherry41089
by on Oct. 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM

we were like that about another baby and we r going to start trying soon I'm happy I have been droping hints for months and he has finally come around.

My marriage is doing great really but I do think we need to go on more dates

mlyn23
by on Oct. 1, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Things are going good for us. We are waiting to find out what Baby #4 is (hopefully this next friday)

I'm wishing he was home more now that i am always tired and have a 7,5 and 3 yr old who likes to drive me up the walls :) but thats kids for you lol.

JTwyman
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2009 at 3:05 PM

not so good here hubbys bout 20be 24 and he still acts like he's 18. we are bout to have our 3rd kid next month so i'm pretty sure this aint gonna last very long but for some dumb reason i'm tryin to hang in?!?! i dont know y but i just wish i could find it in me to leave.

momof3jam
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Just celebrated our 9 year anniversary, things are GREAT. We had a not-so-good chunk of time a few months back - where we were more like "roommates" than married, but we got out of that slump. So... until the next time, I'm happy how we are.

I <3 this group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN