Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Butterfly

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:56 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

Look closely at what Butterfly is trying to teach, and you will realize that it is the never ending cycle of self-transformation. Observe your position in the cycle of self-transformation. Like Butterfly, you are always at a certain station in your life activities. you may be at the egg stage, which is the beginning of all things. This is the stage at which and idea is born, but has not yet become a reality.

The larva stage is the point at which you decide to create the idea in the physical world. The cocoon stage involves "going within": doing or developing your project, idea, or aspect of personality. The final stage of transformation is the leaving of the chrysalis and birth. This last step involves sharing the colors and joy of your creation whith the world. The way to discern where you are in this cycle is to ask yourself"

1. Is this the egg stage: Is it just a thought or idea?
2. Is this the larva stage: Do I need to make a decision?
3. Is this the cocoon stage: Am I developing and doing
something to make my idea a reality?
4. Is this the birth stage: Am I sharing my completed idea?

By asking yourself these questions, you will discover how Butterfly is relating to you at this moment. When you understand where you are, the symbol can teach you what to do next to continue in the cycle of self-transformation.Then you will see the creativity of Butterfly. Using the air, or mental powers, of this "Medicine" is done with ease. As and example, if you have been feeling exhausted and have asked how to heal your fatigue, take notice of the colors you have been drawn to recently. Does you body feel better in green? Could this mean that you need to eat more green vegetables? This type of thinking is an inspiration from "Butterfly Medicine". The main message to be obtained from choosing this symbol is that you are ready to undergo some type of transformation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)