Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my daughter needs help with information for a child who needs 24 hr care. he has brain disorder and is like a 6 mo old permanently

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

my daughter was just cut off welfare for "length of time" and has a real $9 an hour job while us, her family are scrambling to watch her children and 24 hr care son. i was reading this, and am actually going to post her phone number in hopes you will help her find how to become caretaker for her son, like i just read. where for her to go, what agency (social security) Shelly Evans (702) 506-5378 tell her i gave you the phone number. already in less than a week HER WORKPLACE GAVE HER 16 STRAIGHT HOURS IN ONE DAY KNOWING SHE HAS A DISABLED CHILD. WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT her getting paid to watch her son. social security should have told her this. someone in the welfare system should have helped her, but what they did do is everything to discourage her, even from the time she applied for welfare help. please help her. this job is going to be too hard on her, i can tell already. she watches her son 24/7 and it is extremely hard work. welfare has a note he is disabled needing 24 hr a day care, with doctor note... ty for any information or help. the state is nevada, if anyone specifically has information for nevada.

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
deb1000001
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM

a nevada lawyer someone knows would also be nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)