Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

south of boston

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 113 Total Views

im 20, married, with a 4-month-old angelic little girl.

anyone else live on the south shore?

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
smilingmomma
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

im on the south shore as well

MsBlueBelle
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay, I have not lived in Massachusetts since high school.  What is considered the South shore?  Below the Cape?  Would the North shore be, say Revere? 

Are there any small towns left in Massachusetts?  What town would you pick, if you could pick any place to live?

hcplaskus
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM
South Shore is like Quincy, Brockton, Hull, etc. Revere is North Shore..I went to high school in Arlington. I grew up in Princeton (Worcester county). If I could live in any town I'm 100% for Hingham. It is so nice, the schools are awesome, gorgeous houses, but wicked expensive. What about you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsBlueBelle
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Where is Hingham?  My children are grown and done with college, so I don't need any schools.  I would like to see the ocean, but I don't want to be ON the water front.  I here the Mystic River is  a nice place now to sit on the shore at a cafe.  I remember when if you fell into either the Mystic or Charles River(s) you might as well plan your funeral, that is how dirty they were.  The Mystic River was a cess pool of horrible smells.

Quoting hcplaskus:

South Shore is like Quincy, Brockton, Hull, etc. Revere is North Shore..I went to high school in Arlington. I grew up in Princeton (Worcester county). If I could live in any town I'm 100% for Hingham. It is so nice, the schools are awesome, gorgeous houses, but wicked expensive. What about you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN