Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you love New England?

Posted by   + Show Post
why?

why not?
by on Jun. 29, 2008 at 8:04 AM
Replies (31-34):
Irisballoon
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:18 AM

I love New England, because it's a small area of great states! I love all the classic things about New Egland and the history! I also love the food :D

hcplaskus
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:09 PM

i love New England...during the summer, i say "I HATE THIS HUMIDITY" and in the winter I say "WINTER HERE IS UNBEARABLE" but the fall and the spring balance it out. i wouldn't want to live in perpetual cold or heat EVER. New England is my home : ) [specifically Boston]

TB78
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:14 AM
I am mixed when i think of living in vermont. I love the fact that same sex couples can get married but i don't love the winters here. of course last year we didn't have much of a winter so this year i am dreading it especially since later today through tomorrow we will be getting a nor'easter :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
14LVL
by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I absolutely hate the winters .. I grew up here and have been here 40 years.  Contemplating moving to a warmer climate but there is so much uncertainty with that too.  We know JUST what to expect where we live and moving is such a risk ... Considering it is the middle of May and we can barely get above 50 degrees, I am miserable right now ..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN