Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you love New England?

Posted by   + Show Post
why?

why not?
by on Jun. 29, 2008 at 8:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
b-b-n-me
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2008 at 10:39 PM

I  love it! I'm a Boston chickie all the way =0)

82ndmom_2
by on Apr. 30, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I think New England has so much to offer. We are stationed in NC, so we dont get home to MA too often. But I loved the life there. So much life and fast paced, unlike the south! lol!

scraphappy04
by Member on May. 1, 2009 at 8:16 PM

There are things I like about NE but for the most part I'd rather be in FL!  I have lived in NH my entire life, except for 10 months of sun I had in FL!  :-)  Ok, 2 weeks after I moved there I was evacutated out of the city because of a hurricane and I had no idea what I was doing...but after that it was sunny every day!  LOL

Dianna Kelly

www.findcaptureshare.com

www.findcaptureshare.blogspot.com

BostonareaMom
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Me and my husband were stationed here last year to Hanscom AFB near Boston and so far we absolutely LOVE it! The only thing negative is the cold and rainy weather. Snow I can deal with all day long, but cold rain really puts a damper on plans and fun times I'd say.

The best parts of NE are how close everything is, the ocean, the marinas, the cultural events, the country-living too! And nothing beats the seafood! We lived in OKC before here and compared to there, this place is paradise. Either way we're very happy to be here and love the area, even if we have to shiver a little more. :)

sweetkatie85
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Yes. but only because I was born and raised here...I live in RI

naughtymama76
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2010 at 8:12 AM

i do and dnt like new england i was boen and raised here.i have come to hate the cold weather mostly cause it hurts my arthritus in my knees and back but the warmer weather is good. we can have soon hot days but its better then some places

BodensMommy115
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Not so much.. people are not very nice. never seen so many rude people in all my life. and I hate hate how much land costs. There is noone to just let the kids play! waiting not so patiently to inherit our farm in PA

TiaraMom19
by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 6:58 AM

Hi,I love New England.I was born and raised here:)

~Tia

ohmybaby
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I love it but I wouldn't hate it if it were warmer longer and more often :)

jasper311
by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 6:55 PM

What Yankee doesn't??  Can't beat our lovely autumn season.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)