Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I originally from Maine and now live in New Hampshire & i seem to have the hardest time finding local mommies on here :)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
aroy313
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM

we're on old walpole.. we take pond rd to get to the dam to swim in the summer.. we just moved here in june but i've been in keene for a few years now

Quoting melissa022880:

Yes, what a small world! How long have you been living there? Surry is so small. Where in Surry are you? (If you don't mind me asking of course!) I was born and raised there on Pond Road until I moved to FL in 2005....25 years. :)

Quoting aroy313:

small word im living in surry now

Quoting melissa022880:

I am originally from Surry, just outside of Keene but I have been living in FL for the last 4 years. NH will always be "home" to me though!

Lilypie

Lilypie
melissa022880
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Wow, very close! I lived at the end of the Pond Road closest to Route 12A. :) Very small world! How do you like living in Surry? I loved it until I got to the age that it was just boring to me. All of my friends lived so far away. Now being almost 30 and expecting my first child...if it was not for the harsh winters, I would love to move back there to raise my child. It is such a great place to raise a family. I just can't take the cold. That would be why I am in sunny FL. And now I complain about the 100 degree weather! LOL. No happy medium!

Quoting aroy313:

we're on old walpole.. we take pond rd to get to the dam to swim in the summer.. we just moved here in june but i've been in keene for a few years now

Quoting melissa022880:

Yes, what a small world! How long have you been living there? Surry is so small. Where in Surry are you? (If you don't mind me asking of course!) I was born and raised there on Pond Road until I moved to FL in 2005....25 years. :)

Quoting aroy313:

small word im living in surry now

Quoting melissa022880:

I am originally from Surry, just outside of Keene but I have been living in FL for the last 4 years. NH will always be "home" to me though!

MacsMomma79
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I live in Sandown NH, I have been here almost 2 years, and have had trouble making friends. Between working to help support my family and spending my free time with my lil boy, I have found it difficult to make friends. My husband tries introducing me to his friends wives, and that is nice, but most of them dont have kids and it is hard to schedule free time away from my son to go out with the girls, I am looking to meet people like myself and hopefully strike up some new friendships.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
pegcop52
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in Claremont, NH.  I was born in Claremont and have lived here for 35 years.  I love to go to the White Mountains where my husband and I spent our honeymoon.  There is so much to do there.  Clarke's Trading Post, Six Gun City, The Flume, The Polar Caves, Hobo Railroad, Conway Scenic Railroad, The Basin, The Kangamangus Highway, Storyland, just to name a few.                                         

armymom81788
by on Jan. 8, 2011 at 7:12 AM

I'm in Wolfeboro!  2 miles from Lake Winni.

OoLaurieoO
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Nashua, NH here. My daughter is 13 months looking for playdates since I dont know many mommas with babies.

wkukid
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:32 PM
I moved up from Kentucky to nh two years ago, I live in Milford.
Ainsleighsmommy
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 3:48 AM
I am from nh
boomamma
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM

We live in Henniker, NH

We moved here in August and I still barely know anyone...it's a lot harder to make friends here than in NY!  

We love it though, and there is always something beautiful to see and do that is inexpensive and serene.  

gemini53176
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:41 AM

hi, im in nh on the seacoast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN