Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Newbie Here**

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:56 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 360 Total Views

Hey everyone! Well I just joined the group and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Angela, I am married, and I have a 2 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I am from CA but my husband is from the area so this is home for him. I don't know anyone is this place and am looking to meet some people to talk to on here and maybe arrange some playdates for the kids.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SweetMom2005
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Hey there ... My name is Michele .. I'm married and a mother of 3, and a step-mom of one but she lives in Orlando with her grandmother ... We live by Tampa (Thonotosassa actually)

Nice to meet you .. You are welcome to add me if you like .. I'm also on facebook if you wanna add me on there too AwesomeMom78@gmail.com (Michele Johnson)

take care!

Michele Johnson - Proud wife and mom of 3 kids, and step-mom of 1      

Your AVON Representative!  Always there to help you with your beauty and skincare needs!  www.youravon.com/mjohnson4186    Contact me if you have any questions AwesomeMom78@gmail.com 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Independent Consultant for DiamondCreek Candles!   Make every room smile! You can become a Consultant for FREE!  www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/proudmom78  For more info or questions AwesomeMom78@gmail.com  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)