Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GNO question..

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

I'm in the AF Reserves, so doing GNO the first Saturday of every month basically guarantees that I can't go, because that's when we do our UTA weekend (and after a long day on base, I just want to sit on the couch at home, not drive down to SLC).

So is there any way it could be switched up a little? i'd love to be able to budget in a night with "the girls"..

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ronibaloni
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I can't answer your question about GNO but I just wanted to tell you THANK YOU! I appreciate you're willingness to serve our country :-) I come from a long line of military people, even though I don't serve in the military. One grandfather was in the Army, the other in the Navy. My dad was in the Air Force, I have one brother who served in the Navy and another brother who served in the Air Force. So, yeah. THANK YOU!!!

eeyore530
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Quoting ronibaloni:

I can't answer your question about GNO but I just wanted to tell you THANK YOU! I appreciate you're willingness to serve our country :-) I come from a long line of military people, even though I don't serve in the military. One grandfather was in the Army, the other in the Navy. My dad was in the Air Force, I have one brother who served in the Navy and another brother who served in the Air Force. So, yeah. THANK YOU!!!

Hehe I also come from a line of military, Dad just retired from the Navy, and my brother joined the Army. Plus grandfathers on both sides were in, and plenty were drafted.

I just really appreciate the hard work that people put in that are deployed--all I do is sit at a desk all day and wait for them to finally decide I can do something, literally...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)