Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

February suggestions please

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 563 Total Views

February 6th is our next Girls Night Out.  Start throwing out suggestions!  Let's try to do something we haven't done before if possible.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meghaylie
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Hale center theater is playing the importance of being ernest Here is the discription.

Tony Award Winner! Oscar Wilde’s timeless comedy of mistaken identity smartly glistens with brilliant ‘tongue in cheek’ humor…Is the English gentleman the same man in town as he is in the country? Can he bamboozle the ladies or will the importance of his name spoil his game? A true classic. A splendidly hilarious way to launch HCT’s 25th New Year!

Pricing is 26.00 per ticket.

We could also go ice skating or roller skating. there is a roller derby that weekend that would be kinda fun to see.

Paintball now that could be interesting.

we could go dancing

bowling

we could see if there are any classes on say cooking or cake decorating or something like that

mommy_of3boys
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I'm not good at coming up with things sorry.

But I like the idea of ice/roller skating ro the roller derby, that sounds cool!  And anything to do with cooking/baking is an A+ in my book!  Paintball could be really fun as well!  

So there are my thoughts on what has already been put out there!

mommy_of3boys
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Looks like I'm going to miss this one! Sorry ya'll. Have fun.

mamabear2410
by on Jan. 21, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Paintball would be fun, i like that idea! Dancing is always fun as well. Go-karts would be interesting, maybe Fast Kart? I am not 100% sure i can make it, i already requested off so many days with my work! But i bet i will be able to!

Keep ideas comin'!

2boystooluv
by Utah Mama on Jan. 21, 2010 at 8:34 PM

I've suggested this before, but I'm throwing it out there again.  We could go to a laser show at Clark Planetarium.  On Sat the 6th we could see laser U2 at 9:00 or Laser Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd) at 11:00.

Plus we would be downtown so those coming from up north wouldn't have to travel as far.

Team Eric: Because vikings do it better!

mamabear2410
by on Jan. 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Where's the "like" button when i need it?

LOL

Quoting 2boystooluv:

I've suggested this before, but I'm throwing it out there again.  We could go to a laser show at Clark Planetarium.  On Sat the 6th we could see laser U2 at 9:00 or Laser Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd) at 11:00.

Plus we would be downtown so those coming from up north wouldn't have to travel as far.

ShannonWest
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 2:56 AM

I like the laser show idea!  I haven't been to one of those since they were still at the Hansen Planetarium on State Street!

luvjulie
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 12:31 PM

I like the laser show idea too. The U2 9:00 o'clock one works for me as well.

ShannonWest
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 3:03 AM

Ok between here and the FB string, it looks like we have decided on a laser show.  So now let's pic a restaurant down there at the Gateway. We can see what time it is when we are done eating, and decide which laser show to see. Unless we need to buy tickets ahead of time. I don't know how early they sell out now a days. Or if they do sell out.

So where do we want to eat?

ShannonWest
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:55 AM

So according to the string on FB, we have decided on Z'Tejas for dinner.   We will meet at the restaurant at 6:00, then make our way to the laser show. Whichever show we have time for, or decide on that night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)