• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi! I'm new to the group

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

Hi everyone!  My name is Amy and I am new to the group.  I have two little ones and two teenage stepkids.  My son will be 3 this month and my daughter will be 1 this month.  My 18 year old stepson recently moved away for college and my 17 year old stepdaughter still lives with us.  I would really like to meet other moms and hopefully give my kids the opportunity to meet some other kids.  I don't really know anyone that has little ones so it would be nice to meet some other people that are in the same realm of life as me.  If anyone wants to have a playdate, just let me know.  I

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ChloeSmith
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Im new to the site too Ive been on just a week =] I have a 9 month old son and joined the site for the same reasons you did! look forward to talking to ya! welcome!

mandyjh
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Welcome! I am Mandy I live in clearfield, I have a 3 year old son will be 4 in July and a daughter on the way, I am being induced in 11 days YAY! Look forward to getting to know you more.

Mandy

ShannonWest
by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 12:55 AM

It's nice to "meet" you.  LOL!  I'm Shannon.  I have 4 kids 14, 12, 8, 4.   I live in South Jordan.   I coordinate our Girls Night Out on the first Saturday of every month.  You should come next month.  We usually start throwing out ideas around the middle of the months.  Check out the GNO forum on here.  We would love to meet you in person!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)