Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please no bashing (pic heavy) PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 550 Total Views

I understand that this all to often becomes a debate, I respect everyone's opinions so please respect mine :) and remember if you have nothing nice to say please, Don't say anything at all :)

We pierced Freya's ears yesterday and she looks so freaking cute! she did awesome, she only cried for a second, and then was back to her normal smiley self!

in lovetoddler boybaby girl

by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
elisa330
by Utah Mama on Jul. 10, 2010 at 7:24 PM

it looks way cute i did my little girl when she was 3month old and she still has them in and she three years now... way cute she is a very pretty baby and remember she is yours and so what you do to her is your buisnesses no one elses...

mandyjh
by on Jul. 10, 2010 at 9:48 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtle-luv
by on Jul. 11, 2010 at 12:11 AM

That's awesome she hardly cried, I got mine pierced at 12 years old and was a big baby about it lol. She's way cute! People bash about that? I don't know why earrings are so cute and girly. She is adorable!

mandyjh
by on Jul. 11, 2010 at 2:23 PM
Thanks, and sadly people do bash about it, infact I posted the same thing in my babies group even asking for no bashing and I still got bashed :(
HARLEYCHIC80
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Cute!!! We waited until my daughter was 3.....I wish I would have done it sooner.

ashandryzmom
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:49 PM

No bashing here...she is so cute!  I had my DD ears pierced when she was 2 months old, and she is 8 years old now and still has them.

Kristel
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM

I too hate it when people bash, even when you ask them to respectfully withold.  So, I make sure to just delete those people.  You don't need people in your life like that.  If they bash like that, then they aren't really your friends in the first place.

kamsue
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Mar. 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM
cute
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN