Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to Know You

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Utah Mamas!

Whether you're new to the group or have been around for a while, feel free to introduce yourself!

What area or city do you live in? Tell us about you and your kids!

This group is about making friends, and saying hello is the best place to start.

by on Feb. 13, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
SookieRose
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Hey ladies, Im new to the Utah South Jordan area, my family and I just moved here. Im a sahm, i enjoy crafting, baking, roller derby. I hope to meet some new friends, and have play dates or even just have a girls night out!!

StacyJ78
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Dec. 30, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Hi ladies!, Im Stacy I am 33 and I have been married for 7 years, we have one beautiful daughter named Constance who is 6. we have been trying for another one ever since we had her..lol  I work part time in Salt Lake but  we are living in Grantsville for that last year.  Looking forward to getting to know all of you :)

lifeworthlivin4
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Jan. 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Hi ladies =)

My name is Jaime!  I'm new to this group =) I'm wondering if anybody lives in, or around the  St. George Ut area? Myself and my family will be moving there very soon, and I would love to get any good info I can about the area? I have 4 wonderful kiddos, I've been happily married for 13 yrs,I run my business off line at"Lifeworthlivin'4".. At some point,I would love to meet- up with some of the ladies in the area =) Thank you so much and I look forward to making some new friends!!

~Jaime

Amy7476
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Mar. 28, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Hi Everyone

My Name is amy I am 35 yrs old, mother of a 20yr old son, 14yr old girl and 10 yr old boy.  Would like to get to know people ... I am pretty much a homebody but need to extra push to get out and about, i love reading.

SkyBabysMommy
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Apr. 9, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Hello ladies!

My name is Bekah.  I am 23 and live in Bountiful.  I was married this past September to the love of my life, Bret.  I have a 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship.  I work full-time as a nanny to a cute 1 1/2 year old girl and soon a baby boy due in August.  I also work part-time as a CSR at David's Bridal.  I love my jobs, but I would also love to be able to be a SAHM.  Someday, I hope!  I would love to have more kiddos soon, but hubby is going to take some convincing ;)  I'm excited to get to know you all!

manamott
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I'm Amanda. I live in Syracuse and I'm a SAHM of three kids. Brayden is almost 6, Delilah is 3 and Lilly is 1. I've been married a year and a half and I've lived in Utah just over a year. We moved from Colorado for DH's job. I'm ALWAYS looking to meet people and make new friends so please add me if you would like to!

maemae0729
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Hello,

I am Mae and I am 19 and I live in Salt Lake City, I have a 3 year old son and I am a housekeeper at St. Mark's Hospital. I have been married for 3 years next month on the 29th.With this pregnancy we are hoping for a girl. I am due in Feb 9th. 

sarah764
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Hi, Im sarah. I am 29 yrs old. I live in Sandy. I have only lived in Utah for 10 months. I am from California and Im still finding it hard to like it here. I am a stay at home mom. I have a 6 yr old son.

aubbydarned1
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Hello! I am Aubree, I just moved from West Jordan to West Valley. I have a 5 year old little girl that I am a stay at home mommy to. My wonderful honey works at Boart Longyear and busts his little butt off so I cant stay home with my little girl and possibly more children in the future :) I love crafts and scrap-booking and need some friends to keep me Entertained

BuckeyezRule
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Welcome everyone! I'm Laura! I'm 37, but play like I'm 7. I'm just a big kid. Lol I live in the western most area of West Jordan. LOVE it out here. Lived here since dec 30th, 06. We moved from Ohio (hence my username) for hubby's work. Been married for 14 years to hubby, who is a Regional Operations Manager for the company he's been working for 16 years. :)

We have 2 kiddos, DS, 8, and DD, 7. They are 12 1/2 mos apart in age. The 1st few years were the most challenging. I love that they are so close in age now. They play with the same kids in our neighborhood, and enjoy many of the same things. :)

We love to hike, bike, and geocache as a family. We also love to travel and go off road. :) we just love being outside. I'm extremely outgoing, and love making others feel welcome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)