Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi- I have 3 kids who would love to Play!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:36 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 531 Total Views

Hi,

I have a 4 year old Son, 2 year old daughter and a 1 year old daughter (They are 13 months apart :).  It is alot of work but they are so much fun! I am a stay at home mom, and sometimes we feel couped up.

Does anyone want to get together to play?

I am in Lehi.

Thanks!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brimarie
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Jan. 3, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I also have a 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter. I live in draper.  not too far   :)

MaverickMama
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Im in Springville, i have 2 boys ages 4 and 2 1/2. My boys are 16 months apart :)

brookelas
by Group Mama Leader on Feb. 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I'm in Provo. I have a three year old boy, a two year old boy (they're 17 months apart) and I'm due with a little girl in May! :)

surfgrl60
by Utah Mama on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I have lived in Utah for 7 months and still havent met a soul! I have 3 kids too. 5, 3 ( 4 in May ) and youngest will be 2 in 1 month. Email me if you would like to meet up! I am in the SLC area.

harlie0312
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Mar. 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM

hey i could get with my sister in law shes in lehi too and we could meet up everyonce in a while if you would like =) my little girl is only 2 months but hers are 6 months and 2 1/2 so we could go to the park and stuff if you would like

jlynnsalazar
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Mar. 29, 2012 at 9:53 PM

hey everyone. i am a mommy to a 8 year old girl , 7 year old girl, and a 4 year old boy. we just moved here at the begining ot march from san antonio texas. we r looking for playdates and friends. i see other moms posting but some of these places i really dont recoginze - if anyone is wanting to get together let me know. thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN