Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spring time

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 853 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Sping time.....need to make play dates at the park to let kids play and meet new friends
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mama_girl07
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Yep since its getting warmer. We normally go to the park and a splash pad(once its open) at least once a week. We also will be doing the zoo, lagoon, thanksgiving point, train museum, treehouse museum, and wheeler farm. I will be sure to post at least once a week with what we are doing :)

jlynnsalazar
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Apr. 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM

agree... im down

jlynnsalazar
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Apr. 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM

i agree. i just moved here in march and just joined cafemom. me and my kiddos need some new friends. hey also whats splash pad???

Quoting mama_girl07:

Yep since its getting warmer. We normally go to the park and a splash pad(once its open) at least once a week. We also will be doing the zoo, lagoon, thanksgiving point, train museum, treehouse museum, and wheeler farm. I will be sure to post at least once a week with what we are doing :)

mama_girl07
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Its like a pad(ya know the stuff under playgrounds) that has a bunch of water features like sraying, fountains and a bunch of other stuff. its alof of fun :)

This is from last yr

Quoting jlynnsalazar:

i agree. i just moved here in march and just joined cafemom. me and my kiddos need some new friends. hey also whats splash pad???

Quoting mama_girl07:

jlynnsalazar
by Newbie - Welcome me! on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM

when i came last summer to visit family i took my kids to liberty park. they re did it and the water park is like this one. yay im excited for summer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)