Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer plans?!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 443 Total Views

Hey ladies! What's everyone up to this summer? We're mostly likely going swimming. A lot! Maybe camping, exploring. My DD starts K this fall and my DS is going to 1st grade, Such an exciting time!

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mama_girl07
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Probably alot of swimming :) Zoo, Antelope Island, Lagoon and the park. Ive been posting because everyone is moning and complaining but then no one responds so yeah. Where are you at again? Im in West Jordan.

LaceMom
by Utah Mama on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Same with the swimming, if I can find a dang swimsuit I like anyways. Lol. I hope to make it to the zoo a few times. We are trying to save up a little for a family lagoon day too. Its so flippin expensive to go there! The kids love it though. I'm responding! ;) I'm also in West Jordan.
mama_girl07
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Where are you in West Jordan? We go swimming at the Kearns Oquirhh Fitness center on 4800 west and like 59th south. Lagoon is very expensive, with our tax refund this yr we bought season passes, we figured it would be the most cost effective since its 92 for a season pass and we have already gone 4 times this yr.

Quoting LaceMom:

Same with the swimming, if I can find a dang swimsuit I like anyways. Lol. I hope to make it to the zoo a few times. We are trying to save up a little for a family lagoon day too. Its so flippin expensive to go there! The kids love it though. I'm responding! ;) I'm also in West Jordan.

Mom to Addilynn ,3 and Emmalynn ,5 . Proud supporter of ERF and EH.

Nifer24
by Utah Mama on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I'm in Tooele, but don't mind traveling for playdates! Lagoon sounds like fun! I haven't been in a few years.

LaceMom
by Utah Mama on Jun. 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I'm in a neighborhood just East of hwy 111. We would buy season passes, but we will only make it there once I'm sure.
Nifer24
by Utah Mama on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM

So LaceMom are you in Herriman, Magna area?

mama_girl07
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Im guessing west Jordan somewhere. We used to live on 7800 just east of the u-111

LaceMom
by Utah Mama on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm right by there. I'm about 8200 South not far from the Jr High right there. I'm kinda right inbetween Herriman and Magna. I'm just as far West as both.
stella22
by Utah Mama on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm in bountiful and we have zoo passes! So if anyone wants to meet at the zoo let me know,i hardly get on here so email me.  graingba@gmail.com. We love the zoo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)