Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever been to new childrens museum- Discovery Gateway?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 193 Total Views
I went with my four year old daughter and husband for the first time a few months ago, we all had so much fun! I hope you all get a chance to go, there are things that appeal to every age and its a great deal if you get a family pass.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meghaylie
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 10:06 AM
I went there with my sons class. It was alot of fun. It was a little diffrent for me because I was with a group and all the kids were autistic. But I loved it. It is so much better then the old one. I hope I get to go again soon.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

sunkist79
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 9:49 PM
I went with my son's preschool. They had a blast, but I was stressed because I had both my kids (just me) and there were so many other kids around the it was very hard to keep track of mine. Both of them would run off in different directions to play with things and I kept freaking out thinking I had lost one. They had a Life Flight helicopter there though that was pretty cool. The kids could climb up in it and pretend to fly.
JaynaMarie
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:14 PM
I went with my sister and our six kids...they are all ages and they all loved it!  In the room with the construction, water, grocery and house, etc.  between my sister and I, one of us stayed posted at the entrance while the other walked around.  The kids could have spent all day in that one room-they loved it!  We also got in the helicopter but there were a bunch of kids screaming into the intercom which scared some of the little ones we didn't stay long but it was great-I have a pic of one of my daughters and I on the helicopter on my homepage.

Jayna

www.babysites.com \sites\rylie

www.babysites.com\sites\alivia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)