Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need preschool info

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

I have a daughter who will be starting preschool in the fall.  What do you know about Salt Lake preschools?  Any advice welcome!  Thanks.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momnesia84105
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Does anyone have their child in preschool?

jsalazar_rules
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 12:54 PM

im having the same promblem. back home (texas) preschool was like reg. school. here they do it like preschool and childcare in one. plus its expensive per child. good luck, if you find anything good PLEASE let me know.

FLYMAMMA
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:12 PM

My daughter went to Jacque's preschool in Taylorville , and it was AWESOME ! She was charging 2 years ago $110 a month for 3 days  a week 3 1/2 hours each day . She is near 4700 s and 27  west near the DMV . They have feild trips and winter olympic days , guest speakers and an amazing graduation program that they put on dvd  .

momnesia84105
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:36 PM

thanks for the info.  I found out last week that 3 of the preschools I am looking into in the valley have registration deadlines of Feb. 15, Feb 20, and march 2.  I was shocked at how early this was.  I thought I would pass on the heads up to anyone else.

AnnaZee
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:10 AM

I think that the Granite School District and Salt Lake City School District have co-op preschools that are fairly reasonable.   My daughter went to the Eastside Preschool (3300 South and 2300 East), which we loved, but it was kind of expensive.  I work part-time, so I needed extended care on the days she went.    I also had friends who did preschool at the Lutheran Church on Foothill Drive (can't recall its name) and loved it there, as well as friends who loved the preschool at Wasatch Presbytirian on 1700 S and 1700  E.  I don't know how religious the schools are - my friends aren't very religious -- and I don't know the cost at all, but both moms were stay-at-home and I know they weren't wealthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)