Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girls Night out for February - DETAILS!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  • 60 Replies
  • 1310 Total Views

Poll

Question: What type of food will you be bringing?

Options:

Appetizer

Salad

Main Dish

Dessert

Drinks

plates, silverware, napkins

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

Ok, we are all set for our pot luck dinner on February 7th at 6:00.  Jennifer (snowrs) has offered to have it at her home in Riverton.  She has plenty of space to host us all, and has a big screen tv, karaoke, a pool table, and other fun stuff to keep us occupied.  THANKS JEN!!! 

Her address is 2818 W. 12875 South, Riverton.

Please bring whatever food item you want.  But list the category here so everyone can keep track of how many, of each kind of dish is coming.

If you have a favorite group game or movie, please bring it.

*** Please select your category on the poll AND RSVP below so we know who is coming!***

Thanks!

Shannon

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannonWest
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:18 PM

I am coming!  Hee! Hee!  And I will be bringing some drinks.

snownrs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I can't come. :(

Just kidding! I guess I had better be seeing as how it is at my house huh? I choose drinks too Shannon, but I will choose all the paper plates, cups, and silverware. Will that work?

Is Stacey coming?

meghaylie
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:00 PM

I am coming and I will bring an appitizer. And I hope you dont mind I need to bring Zander again he has a hard time taking a bottle and has a hard time with marc period what can I say he wants his mommy (if only for one thing lol)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

mamabear2410
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:15 PM

LOL, its okay my 6 month old doesn't really like my hubby.. and only likes me for the food to, or at least it seems like it.

I am coming for sure.

I will be bringing an ambrosia salad and and most likely a spin dip. Perhaps i can convince David to make his mouth watering browines so i can bring those to. LOL always when i am down and sad he whips those up for me and they always make me smile!!!

See all you girls there.

Quoting meghaylie:

I am coming and I will bring an appitizer. And I hope you dont mind I need to bring Zander again he has a hard time taking a bottle and has a hard time with marc period what can I say he wants his mommy (if only for one thing lol)

2boystooluv
by Utah Mama on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:02 PM

You know I will be there, especially if it is at Jens house!  I put in that I will bring a main dish but as of right now I haven't decided what so as of right now it is TBA.

RooBarb Designs, we make beautiful jewelry for beautiful women!

ShannonWest
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:24 PM

I am not sure yet if Stacey is coming.  I am working on her!  :)  It all depends on Kyle's schedule.  Hopefully!

Quoting snownrs:

I can't come. :(

Just kidding! I guess I had better be seeing as how it is at my house huh? I choose drinks too Shannon, but I will choose all the paper plates, cups, and silverware. Will that work?

Is Stacey coming?

mommy_of3boys
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM

I'm coming, I'm coming!  It's been sooooo long I may not remember anyone!  haha

I'm bringing a dessert or 2. 

Question, do we have anyone here allergic to anything, like nuts, chocolate, ect?  Any Diabetics?  I just want to make sure there is something for everyone!

elisa330
by Utah Mama on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM

hey im coming,and i will be bringing a dessert but i can also bring drinks to or something else if i need to, shannon just let me know if there something more i need to bring...see you all there...

Sandiekd21
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM

I will be there, hopefully. It depends if I can get a ride.
I will bring a main dish and a side.
No food allergies for me, but that is a very good question and I appreciate you asking.

ronibaloni
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I like this idea...and would love to come...even know what I would make if I could...but I gotta

work from 2-11 that night. bummer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)