Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies I need some help!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

I am trying to find things to do as a family that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and is appropriate for a toddler and a 8 almost 9 month old. any info would be great... Thank you all in advance

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meghaylie
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:13 PM

The zoo isnt to bad becuase kids under 3 are free, dinosaur park up in ogden is fun its pretty cheap and if you take a lunch you can spend the whole day up there, I go hiking alot with my kids. I know alot of easy trails. Splash parks are free and fun, antelope island is a great day trip and i think its only 7,00 a car ( i could be wrong), we like to take a lunch and just go hang out up the canyon, the park is always fun, little boys love the big trucks up at kennicot, swimming is pretty cheap, you can go for walks along the river walk trails, fishing is always a plus in my family, my kids like to go to pet stores and look at all the animals. that is all I can think of for right now. i will keep thinking and let you know if I can come up with anymore (and can you belive our littlest ones are almost 9 months its scary how fast time is going).

Claudiomom
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Thank you so much that sound like fun I will have to use one of the ideas for this weekend :)

thank you

momnesia84105
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Wheeler farm at 6351 S. 900 E. in salt lake.  It is totally free and you can see all the farm animals.  Often there are high school FFA members that love to answer questions.  My kids loved going even as infants.  You can feed ducks there, but there are quite a few aggressive geese to deal with.   

Mica4481
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:38 PM

You know I found a really good site.

blogs.sltrib.com/cheap

She talks about all kinds of stuff that is free or cheap to do and to go to or to buy. You should check it out

Claudiomom
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 12:11 AM

my boys loved wheeler farm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)