Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have a store, ebay shop, etsy shop or any other place you sell your items please list your links to your auctions,items and stores here. Thanks!

by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Replies (11-14):
McQueeney
by on Nov. 12, 2008 at 2:33 PM

Check me out on Etsy!! I sell totes and variety of other things..my favorite are my awareness bags...I applique a ribbon on them and I donate the profits to the American Brain Tumor Association in my Mother's Name....

Barbara

labebaloca
by on Apr. 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM

I have a website where I sell most handmade items by me.  Burp cloths, personalized gifts for Babies, Toddler/Kids, and Trendy Mamas.    Anything you can think of I love to sew.  check out my webstore

http://www.labebadesigns.com

www.labebadesigns.com

labebaloca
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Just wondering if this group will be around...   There hasn't been a posting on this one since April...  Where's everybody?   How are you being affected by the economy?  Is your business picking up or slowing down?

TammyWachter
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I have an embroidery business.  I make soft baby toys,customized burps for babies, embroider company and group logos, patches and much more.

I will be adding play food soon... chocolates, gingerbread cookies, and cherry tarts.

I do not have my shopping cart set up yet, but if you want information or to order anything, please fill out the contact us form on the website.

www.WinningImageEmb.com

Tammy             

check out my website www.WinningImageEMB.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)