Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Lady FASHION

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

I loved her Ball gown.. i like the style of her Inaug. dress but i didnt care for the color choice.. just MPO.  and they talked about how "conscientious" she was in choosing her outfits.  and i was also a little put off by the outfit that Mrs Biden chose... shorty skirt and "go go" boots??  ok, so not TRUE go go's.. but i thought she was a little Underdressed, esp in the weather they had.

your thoughts??

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Rebeccalynn_dj
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:07 PM

I would have liked Michelle to wear something a bit younger looking.  She is a young woman.  She still looked nice.

I thought they all looked nice.

lyndallsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:14 PM

I wasn't home to watch much of the coverage. I did catch the Obamas on all the post festivities coverage (no one spending too much time on the Bidens imo). I thought Michelle's choices were beautiful. I think she should have chosen a dress with more color for the balls though.

Kim

in lovebreastfeeding

VinniesMa
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Her ballgown was pretty- good chance to wear white again!! And the other dress wasn't bad -pretty color and different.  I loved that Barack said at the ball that his wife was good-looking! That was cute...

dueinfeba.gif Due in FEB. image by babygirl022
Beth & Vince  www.youravon.com/bmartineau
"The best way to make children good is to make them happy."   -Oscar Wilde

sandeetraveler
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 2:56 PM

If you look at the styles Michelle is wearing now comapred to last summer,  she used to wear dresses very sleek and close to the body,  but now everything has a lot of fullness. Anyone wondering why?

brancoj
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:07 PM

My Aunt just mentioned this to me too. She thinks Michelle is wearing a bullet proof vest. !?!? I have no idea why lol....

Quoting sandeetraveler:

If you look at the styles Michelle is wearing now comapred to last summer,  she used to wear dresses very sleek and close to the body,  but now everything has a lot of fullness. Anyone wondering why?

lovinallofthem
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:03 PM

hmm well that woud make sense... she was a little more FULL .. but still beautiful!

cleanaturalady
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:20 PM

I thought they both (Michelle and Jill) looked stunning.  I loved both of their outfits.  The Obama's daughters were simply adorable too.  Loved it.

sassylitmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM

I totally did not care for it at all,the first dress was much nicer but the gown was wrong color and style.I hated the cotten ball looking things all over it.Mrs.Biden dress was so much better.

armywife43
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 2:52 PM

i didn't like the gown at all. i think it was the wrong color and everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)