Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Living in the Midwest???

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

We're putting on a huge seminar in April...if any of you (or someone you know) is seriously interesting in BJJ or MMA this is something you should really look into attending...

Teaching will be:

Robert Drysdale

Rodrigo Comprido Medeiros

Damian Maia

Andre Galvand

Roberto Traven

Here is our flyer...

~Nicole

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
catheec
by Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Are any of your guys going to the Pan Ams at the end of March?

Traven use to be my husband's instructor when he was with the Alliance-Traven's over at Unit 2 now. I wonder if Andre will do any of his moves on the ball while he is there. 

kohlee03
by Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Yup there are some guys going to Pan Ams but I'm not sure how many. I think more people are going to the Beast of the East at the end of this month

Quoting catheec:

Are any of your guys going to the Pan Ams at the end of March?

Traven use to be my husband's instructor when he was with the Alliance-Traven's over at Unit 2 now. I wonder if Andre will do any of his moves on the ball while he is there.

~Nicole

catheec
by Member on Feb. 17, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Cool. My husband was going, but he cracked a rib while they were rolling two weeks ago so he is opting out this year to heal. I think he's doing the No-Gi Worlds this year though and he might be doing the NYC one in April.

They are holding a week long training camp at the Alliance prior to the panams.

Beast of the East-Grappler's Quest?

kohlee03
by Member on Feb. 17, 2009 at 3:17 PM

yup we are really good friends with the head sales director of Zebra mats and she provides the mats for Grapplers Quest. A lot of people are going out there anyway to help her set up so it just made sense.

Quoting catheec:

Cool. My husband was going, but he cracked a rib while they were rolling two weeks ago so he is opting out this year to heal. I think he's doing the No-Gi Worlds this year though and he might be doing the NYC one in April.

They are holding a week long training camp at the Alliance prior to the panams.

Beast of the East-Grappler's Quest?

~Nicole

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)