Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lyoto Machida or Rashad Evans?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

Machida, Machida!

ad

by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
trippyhippy
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 3:31 PM

I say Machita.  I'm not a big fan of Evans.

Ange1208
by Member on May. 9, 2009 at 8:35 AM

I'm cheering for Machita, I am dreaming of the day someone KO's Evans.  I can't stand him.

Belinda713
by on May. 13, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Machida is an awesome fighter, but I do like Evans though....I'm torn on this one. May the best man win. I'm sure it'll be a great fight.

Belinda
Mikaella
by New Member on May. 24, 2009 at 10:46 AM

I was going for Machida and I'm glad to say the better man won. i've got nothing against Evans, he's great to but since Chuck Lidell lost the belt no fighter has been able to hold on to it.  It went from Chuck to Rampage then from Rampage to Forrest, then from Forrest to Evans now Machida has it and I think he's going to hold that belt for a long time to come...think, the Anderson Silva of the light heavy weight division.  He is an incredible fighter, I took notice during his fight versus Tito but after seeing him fight Thiago Silva I told my hubby that's the next champ.  Thankfully he listened to me and bet on Machida...we won $50 last night...thanks Lyoto:)

Michelle ;)

*Proud Mommy of 2 Beautiful Boys & Loving Wife to 1 Amazing Husband*

texas1981
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM

What a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for Machida and Jackson.

Belinda713
by on May. 26, 2009 at 3:27 PM

It was a great fight and a sick knockout! OMG we dvr'ed it and we rewinded it over and over again...(I guess that makes us the sicks ones lol). Then we had company the next day and put it on for them. lmao It was awesome. Machida is so very deserving, he's such an awesome character. Having looking into his bio more, he really is an intriguing person. I agree with a pp, I think he's going ot hold onto this belt for a while. He's amazing and his speech at the end of the fight was so heartfelt, I had a tear. lol

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)