Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please introduce yourself!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 308 Total Views
Now that there are 4 of us I would love to know who you are.  If you want to, please respond to this and share anything you want to about yourself!  Thanks, Mindy
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
teen_mom07
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2007 at 3:20 PM

okay i will be the first to reply. 
hi i'm Shawna, i'm 18 years old. i just graduated from high school. i was 35 weeks and 5 days preg with my baby boy when i found out he passed away. (June 7th) a month before he was due, Teagan was due to be born on July 7th of this year.  i was induced that night, and had him at 7:52 am June 8th.  i miss my son very much, and its so hard to go on with my life right now, especially since this was only two weeks ago. but i know he's in a better place. all of our babies are together and playing and having a good time! and thats the only thing that gets me threw the day is i know he;s not alone up there, hes got other babies and he;s got his great grandpas up there looking after him!

Tiffany111374
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:52 PM
Hi I am so sorry for your loss I had lost my son A year he was stillborn I know what you are going through men are like that they dont want to show there feelings to us thats how my boyfriend is I can sit there and ball my eyes out and he wont shed one tear and he wont even talk about him to we as moms we want to talk about our loss and our babies if you want to talk more I am here for you ok well talk to you later sending love and big hugs to you and your angel from angel Ryan's mom Tiffany
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)