Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Send A Santa Letter

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

Ok I just bought this CD that shows you how to make different backgrounds, banners ok well different thngs and has the template to make santa letters so I'm going to do this and try to make a lil extra money

I can make adult christmas letters, baby's 1st christmas, classic christmas, comical adult christmas, father christmas, household christmas, mother christmas, not so good adult, notso good child, office christmas, religious christmas, toddler, and couple's 1st christmas together. For samples of the letters send me a message. Thanks.

Each letter is only $2.95 it will arrive just before Christmas. They are all done on white paper with background, banner, or border of your choice--the envelope it will come in will be a white long envelope with matching pattern same as the letter. The link below will take you to the different banners, borders and backgrounds. http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/deedee68108/Santa%20Letters/

Just send me a message or email at destinylincoln@gmail.com with the pattern you want, the kind of letter you want, and the recipients name and address (including city, state and zip).

The $2.95 can be paid by Paypal to dml1978@gmail.com once I send you a message confirming your order.

by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN