Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay for Nicole

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 2:01 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

I loved both girls, but so happy for Nicole,  I really wanted Laura to win, but i knew it just was not going  to happen.  Yay for Nicole :-D

Shawaynea (Sha- way-Na)

or just call me Diana (middle name)

God blessed Wife Of Michael and Mommy of 4 Boys
Peace and blessings from He who sits on the throne.

"One of the secrets of success is to refuse to let temporary setbacks defeat us."

by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
eyezofblue76
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 1:06 PM

I'm right there with you I loved both girls too and thought to myself that it was a hard decison those judges had to make.  I was routing for Laura too, but knew that she didn't look like a model at panel and I think thats what hurt her.  Oh well she'll get something somewhere along the line....

mom1T2Ldh
by Member on Nov. 23, 2009 at 2:32 PM

I wanted nicole to win too I thought she looked liked the twins from the other cycle.If yall know what cycle I'm speaking of remind me please thanks 

susanlea
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2009 at 7:52 PM

I thought Laura wanted it more, and  i think that nicole would have been successful with or without the show, she  was a model from head to toe. So kinda wanted Laura to win , just because she was so sweet and needed  the show to go farther. I hope she is successful. Nicole is beautiful and her pics were so good! so sad the show is over!!!

Susan Taylornurse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)