Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone watching?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 12:46 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 539 Total Views

I didn't even realize Cycle 14 had started, I am all caught up now though. Anyone else been watching? Got any favorites yet?

I think my favorites so far are Krista, Raina, Angelea and I like Alasia only because she clearly has no clue what she is doing but I like seeing her grow and learn.

by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom1T2Ldh
by Member on Mar. 31, 2010 at 10:46 AM

I really like  Alasia, I she doesn't know what she is doing but she better get it together soon cause that act will only last but so long.

Zitting4
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Im having a hard time picking a fave this season.  I think maybe Raina or Anslee, although I wish Anslee would step it up a little.  If she wants this SO bad for her family she needs to show a little more determination.

lubby-my-anakin
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to choose, it would probably be between Tatianna and Alexandra... not too sure about this cycle... I always had a favorite in past cycles though.. personally I'm getting tired of brenda, she's too picky about her hair.

mom1T2Ldh
by Member on Apr. 7, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Brenda needs to get a grip thats all hair will grow back and if she keeps it up Trya gonna make her bald just kidding, maybe.

Jean242
by Member on Apr. 8, 2010 at 8:04 AM

I can not stand Alasia. I don't see anything special about her and I feel like she is getting a free ride. Even her terrible pictures the judges gush over.

Zitting4
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Quoting Jean242:

I can not stand Alasia. I don't see anything special about her and I feel like she is getting a free ride. Even her terrible pictures the judges gush over.

I agree...so NOT a fan of Alasia!!!!

rissa_doll
by Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I was a fan at first but now she is just annoying me, she can take great pics, but she is so hit or miss and very immature.

Angelea is crazy but i really like her pictures, I think Alexandra may be the dark horse in this competition, she is getting better.

MamaK88
by Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 11:54 AM

My favorite left last night.  :'-(

MamaK88
by Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Quoting Zitting4:

Quoting Jean242:

I agree...so NOT a fan of Alasia!!!!

Me neither...she's too immature. 

about2beamommy
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:11 AM

i really like raina jessica and alexandra those 3 are so pretty and such good models

alasia i cant stand her angela just needs to go already i cant stanhd her either

anslee gets on my nerves as well but shes whatever

and krista i like her but she doesnt speak model to me

i think thats all of them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)