Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't even realize Cycle 14 had started, I am all caught up now though. Anyone else been watching? Got any favorites yet?

I think my favorites so far are Krista, Raina, Angelea and I like Alasia only because she clearly has no clue what she is doing but I like seeing her grow and learn.

by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Replies (11-17):
navyma23
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM

after watching angelea grow from last cycle for only a split second to this one, I think she's doing really good. she needs to stop being so ghetto, its not becoming of her...alasia is obnoxious!!!!!!!! I can not stand her....raina is good. jessica is also obnoxious. alexandra is fading a bit. glad brenda went home she was whiney. krista needs to step up, so does anslee.

Zitting4
by New Member on May. 6, 2010 at 6:11 PM

So, I am totally pulling for Alexandra, however I think Krista is going to win this one.

rissa_doll
by Member on May. 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM

I agree, I am pulling for Alexandra but I think Krista will take it

mom1T2Ldh
by Member on May. 10, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I hope Angelea wins  or Krista

rissa_doll
by Member on May. 10, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Quoting mom1T2Ldh:

I hope Angelea wins  or Krista

I was a big fan of Angelea at first but she is just slipping, I won't be sad if she wins though as long as she really pulls it out, she is a great model, she just lost her spark when they went to new Zealand as opposed to Alexandra who was losing her spark but found it in new Zealand.

Zitting4
by New Member on May. 13, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Well...Congrats to Krista on becoming America's Next Top Model!!!!  She worked hard, and totally earned it!!!!

rissa_doll
by Member on May. 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I agree, she really took all that she learned and applied it, she deserved the win.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)