Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thoughts about tonights episode

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 9:10 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 512 Total Views
So I think Fatima should have left too...so many I want out of this stinking group!
Dominique is a bitch, and I can't wait for next week when they all tell her like it is!
I was really suprised that Whitney was in the bottom two, I thought she did good at the challenge, show's how much I really know, lol!
So what are your alls thoughts on tonights episode?

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

http://cashcrate.com/368951

by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saphire_eyes802
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 10:01 PM
Dominique still looks old.  I don't think the new hair color helped all that much. She's also a jerk

What was up with Fatima not shaving?  I mean come ON, your a model... shave your dang pits!

Claire is really standing out, more and more.  I like what I am seeing so far.  Katarzyna is standing out more too.  Lauren is starting to get my interest more also.

I was surprised Whitney was in the bottom two also, but I figured she'd be called near the bottom of the pack.

Michael 11/18/2005                   Abby 12/29/2007                

HEFFA-13.png image by jodell80

gerigirl90
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 10:32 PM
Dominique  is from my area, Columbus Ohio.  I was hoping she would win just because of that, but she is so mean.  I don't know if I like her enough.  I was suprised about Whitney too. 
Angelaaug13
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2008 at 10:55 PM
That's cool, on a previous season, gosh I can't think of her name, but she worked at Walgreens and almost won...oh Shandi! She was from Kansas City, and then of course season 1 Adriene she is from Kansas...so not really near me but hey just over the state line! LOL
And yeah I can't believe Fatima didn't shave...geeze!
Quoting gerigirl90:

Dominique is from my area, Columbus Ohio. I was hoping she would win just because of that, but she is so mean. I don't know if I like her enough. I was suprised about Whitney too.

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

http://cashcrate.com/368951

coffeejoyce
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 12:41 AM
OMG  Fatima is skeletal! That girl needs to put on some pounds.

Dominique reminds me of Renee from two cycles ago. looks old and her personality is gonna get her bitten before she knows it.

I don't like the russian

My own personal view is that Sarah Ann and Claire are going to be fighting this one out on the runway!

Joyce~~Impatiently Waiting for Spring in Wisconsin!!

xtina34
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 3:19 AM

Dominique is a pretty girl, but NOT a model!   She looks way too old!  And that hair really makes her look older!

Clair and Lauren are my favorite so far, but as far as looking like a REAL model .. I say Fatima should win.    She looks just like Iman!  She is gorgeous!  I just hope she learns how to model. 

The girl from Hawaii, the one with the funny accent .. she's cute, but I really HATE her hair!!  It looks gross and washes her out.  I wish they would change it back.

Oh! And what is up with Stacy Anne ????  Can someone please tell me why this girl is still here ???  She is NOT cute!!!!!!

Ggirlsmom
by Member on Mar. 20, 2008 at 9:51 AM
Sooooo happy Marvita got booted. She and her horse mane were just not right. Although I'm not sure what switch flipped in her that made her go from gung-ho to I-don't-care overnight? That seemed a bit contrived -- but then again, I guess the whole damn show is.

Dominique reminds me of Lisa from seasons past -- the one who drank a lot and was always accused of looking old. And I hate how Dominique always refers to herself in the third-person. Ridiculous. She'll never be a reputable model because she already looks too old -- airbrushing can only do so much.

Speaking of airbrushing -- uh, ya think they picked the hairy armpit photo of Fatima on purpose or what? Good grief. OK, so she doesn't shave. Whatever. But you can't tell me THAT was the best photo of the bunch, hairy armpit and all??

I'm getting more and more irritated by Whitney. I used to like her, but she's turning into this fake, bitchy girl that just doesn't work for her. It's like she's trying too hard to set herself apart from the rest of them. And yet, after being in the bottom two, and told she was acting like a clown in the pose-off (even though she WON her portion of it!!), you just know she'll tone down her personality to the point that Tyra will then say, "Gee, what happened to the bubbly Whitney we picked in casting??" and she'll get cut.

OK, last gripe ... Stacy-Ann?? Called first?? Are you kidding me? What was so special about her picture? I just didn't see it.
amygab26
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Quoting Ggirlsmom:

Sooooo happy Marvita got booted. She and her horse mane were just not right. Although I'm not sure what switch flipped in her that made her go from gung-ho to I-don't-care overnight? That seemed a bit contrived -- but then again, I guess the whole damn show is.

Dominique reminds me of Lisa from seasons past -- the one who drank a lot and was always accused of looking old. And I hate how Dominique always refers to herself in the third-person. Ridiculous. She'll never be a reputable model because she already looks too old -- airbrushing can only do so much.

Speaking of airbrushing -- uh, ya think they picked the hairy armpit photo of Fatima on purpose or what? Good grief. OK, so she doesn't shave. Whatever. But you can't tell me THAT was the best photo of the bunch, hairy armpit and all??

I'm getting more and more irritated by Whitney. I used to like her, but she's turning into this fake, bitchy girl that just doesn't work for her. It's like she's trying too hard to set herself apart from the rest of them. And yet, after being in the bottom two, and told she was acting like a clown in the pose-off (even though she WON her portion of it!!), you just know she'll tone down her personality to the point that Tyra will then say, "Gee, what happened to the bubbly Whitney we picked in casting??" and she'll get cut.

OK, last gripe ... Stacy-Ann?? Called first?? Are you kidding me? What was so special about her picture? I just didn't see it.
Brenda, I always agree with you!!! I got to see only the photo shoot and the judges' critique at panel last night, so I was happy to read this and see that Marvita is GONE! What was up with her lack of enthusiasm during the shoot? I don't care - she shouldn't have been cast in the first place. I totally know what you mean about what the judges will do to Whitney. They always royally screw-up their plus-size girls (I'm still furious about what they did to Sarah last season). And about Fatima's photo: Right - they HAD to choose the one with the armpit showing! I don't like her, so I'm not mad, but I didn't think that was quite fair (though she should have shaved). The stuff about Dominique looking too old bothers me the same way it bothered me when they criticized Renee for it. If she looks too old now, she looked too old when they cast her. Why put her on the show at all if you think she looks old? Oh, and Stacey-Ann and her great big huge jaw need to go.

jnandbabies
by Member on Mar. 21, 2008 at 12:58 AM
This season is just not that exciting to me....most seem like a bunch of conceted bitchy "girls" which started from day one. They made the right move getting rid of Martiva I give her credit for trying something new...she just needs to get herself together. And I thought Whitney was just as a snot as Dominque, it was a pointless catty arguement that seemed to be played to get attention from Tyra (obviously didn't work) And for the un shaved armpit, do you really think with all them girls getting ready together no one noticed that she didn't shave!! Someone could of told the girl! Dominique looks old I agree, but in photos and with makeup she does look gorgeous, wierd. For me it is nice to know that "real" people can look not so perfect, and yet be a model and be beautiful!!
Mommy2aQT
by Member on Mar. 21, 2008 at 8:29 AM
I was really happy to see Lauren "let her hair down" in the posing challenge.seems like her confidence is starting to kick in. I wonder what happened to her SIZE TEN shoes, lol!   Marvita, even though she's not totally beautiful or eloquent, there was still something I liked about her, I would have liked to see her stick around a little longer. Fatima and Dominique have their ugly personalities outshining their beauty. I still like Claire the best.
reyelle
by Group Admin on Mar. 21, 2008 at 8:43 AM
I thought it was funny that Fatima was called out on her armpit hair.

I love my sweet Ethan!

godgod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)