Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WAHOO!!

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 9:08 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

See ya Clark!!!

Sorry, I couldnt stand her! Marjorie needs the boot too. She is just so negative all the time, geez!!

by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caitxrawks
by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Aww I love Marjorie. I just wish she'd stop being so insecure :(

imacafemom
by on Oct. 2, 2008 at 9:39 AM

Marj was hardly recognizable in last night's shoot. In a much better way! That girl really shouldn't have short hair, and she needs lots of makeup.

bittrsweet81
by Member on Oct. 2, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Quoting imacafemom:

Marj was hardly recognizable in last night's shoot. In a much better way! That girl really shouldn't have short hair, and she needs lots of makeup.

I was thinking that same thing!  I don't like the new hair color the show gave her and she needs to grow her hair out a bit.

Photobucket
mommajess2026
by on Oct. 2, 2008 at 2:16 PM

YEAH Clark is gone.

As for the comments on Marjorie. I LOVE her. I thought she looked amazing in her picture last night. I think that it sucks that her European background has stiffled her attitude about herself. She was brought up to be negative and that's not going to work in the  industry.

Angela1077
by on Oct. 2, 2008 at 3:33 PM

How does it go?? Na na na na na na na na na na na......GOODBYE!!!! See ya later Clark!

Marjorie needs a self-esteem check. Get over it honey.......

DJLadyK
by on Oct. 2, 2008 at 4:06 PM

I agree Marjorie is just way too nervous and down on herself....

Richerise
by Member on Oct. 2, 2008 at 4:55 PM

I never did see Clarke making it to the end. As for Marjorie, I think the editing adds to her dramatic nature. I wish Joslyn (I think that's her name) would pull it together with her crazy voice.

A Haven for the Singles. Come join the fun!

Katx89
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2008 at 1:29 AM

Ugh Clark was my favorite. But I agree, they need to give Marjorie the boot. Jocelyn too.

tiffe88
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 10:40 PM

so glad clark is gone! and now marjorie needs to go. she just annoys me. her personality.

Chris & Tiffany          Aiden James         Diesel

xtina34
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 10:46 PM

I didn't like Clark at first, but she grew on me. 

And Marjorie totally needs to stay !  She's one of the few who actually looks like a model !  She's gorgeous and I could totally see her doing add campaigns for Dior and Prada.  LOVE HER !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)