Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2007 at 10:20 PM
  • 55 Replies
  • 1578 Total Views
Have a good time!  Introduce yourself...

I love my sweet Ethan!

by on Sep. 13, 2007 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
israswifey06
by on Sep. 14, 2007 at 12:05 AM
Hi my name is Harmony and I am 24. I have 3 kid's, 2 boys and 1 girl. If anyone wants to chat with me, my yahoo is israswifey06. Go ahead and add me if you want to. I hope to get to know some of you soon!! :O)

averiesmom
by on Sep. 14, 2007 at 9:31 AM
My name is April, I am 27 and the mother to a beautiful 18 month old angel named Averie Michele.  I LOVE next top model, and am desperate to know when a new season will start.......
momofseven07
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2007 at 9:34 AM
I'm Tammi, 38 years old, I have seven kids and a granddaughter on the way in two weeks. My daughter is sheepsgonay on cafemom. I am sooo addicted to ANTM. I just love the catfights... LOL. I am madamhermione on yahoo and wlmrtmom on AIM. Hope we can chat soon. When does the new season start?
brownie0328
by on Sep. 14, 2007 at 9:56 AM

hello my name is terri 38 yrs old and a mother of 3..19,16,15 in desoto tx....i am addicted to antm i like to see the girls fight too...i now its morbid,but it keeps me entertained for an hour...lol...i am new to cafe mom and looking forward to meeting new people...
reyelle
by Group Admin on Sep. 14, 2007 at 1:04 PM
Hi, nice to meet all of you!  Thanks for joining!  My name is Ruth, mother of 1 boy.  2 months old.  I love watching it for the cat fights and for the funky costumes and make up too.  And the wild hair. haha...

It starts next Wednesday!  woohoo!

I love my sweet Ethan!

sweetnikki76
by Group Owner on Sep. 14, 2007 at 5:32 PM
Hello everyone..I know Im a bit late.. But Im Nicole mother of 5 ages 11, 10, 4, 3, and 11 months.. I love ANTM ..I love the photo shoots and watching them turn into models..Cant wait!!
anng
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2007 at 7:35 PM
Hi! My name is Angie! I watch ANTM with my 11 year old daughter.It is girls night for us and we eat ice cream and do our nails while watching. I cant wait for the new season.

brownie0328
by on Sep. 17, 2007 at 12:52 PM
ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE SHOW...ARE WE ALL READY? I KNOW I AM....

reyelle
by Group Admin on Sep. 17, 2007 at 2:58 PM
OH YES I can't wait!  It's going to be awesome!

I love my sweet Ethan!

KyliesMom5107
by on Sep. 17, 2007 at 3:08 PM

Cycle 9 starts this Wed!!!!! I can't wait! 

Check out my group, Fashion Addicted: http://www.cafemom.com/group/fashionaddict 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN