Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have a good time!  Introduce yourself...

I love my sweet Ethan!

by on Sep. 13, 2007 at 10:20 PM
Replies (51-55):
caitxrawks
by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Cait =] I'm 20, I'm due with my first baby, a girl named Jossalyn, in December. I've been hooked on ANTM since Cycle 7, but I've seen all the other cycles on reruns xD

mamatank
by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 8:54 PM

hello ladies...i'm kiwi from dallas...acting mommy to 2 -boy & girl, mommy of 15 month dd, and due with ds in nov...i am an antm addict, have been since cycle 1...somewhere among the years i've had a schedule change in a new job, so now i only get to catch the reruns on sundays, so i'll be a few days late on most topics :(  ...i need to invest in a dvr

redheart.pngredheart.pngredheart.png  ~k*mðñïqµê kiss

melliesmom1207
by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Hi I am Laura.  I am 28, married for 3 years and i have a little girl who just turned 1.  I am a ANTM fanatic.  I have watched every season. 

rissa_doll
by Member on Apr. 16, 2009 at 12:44 PM

My name is Laurissa, or just Rissa, i have 2 kids, boy and girl ages 4 and 2. I absolutely love ANTM. I have seen all the cycles although I didn't actually come in to the show until Cycle 6, the rest i saw courtesy of re-runs on MTV or VH1. I look frwarded to getting to know you all and chatting about this fun show

lorenakoran
by New Member on May. 13, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Hay Yall! Holla!!

I'm a "fiercely real"  39 year old mother of two girls ages 12 and 10 and two boys ages 8 and 4. I would love to be on Top Model should Tyra some day have one for lovely ladies that include my age group as well as plus size and not so tall height. lol Hey, why not!

Bright blessing!

Lori

PS

I have my own group that you're all invited to join named after Eve Ensler book, The Vagina Monologues"  I heard about it from an interview of Eve Ensler on The Tyra Show. I was sure someone would have a group on here already but I couldn't find one so I stated one. I hope to see the group encourage woman from all walks of life to stand up for themselves as well as for woman all over the world and stop taking abuse of any kind.

Check out my group www.cafemom.com/group/vday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN