Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Thoughts...

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2007 at 4:54 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 1078 Total Views
Hey Ladies!  I couldn't wait for the season premiere last night!  What did everything think?  I'm a little disappointed w/ the girls they chose this cycle.  I feel like there are only a few who really made an impression & it sucked that it was only an hour long.  Usually the season premiere is 2 hrs.

by on Sep. 20, 2007 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michelle81
by on Sep. 20, 2007 at 6:29 PM
From what I've heard Tyra was going for a more "awkward" type of beauty this year. But there were a couple I liked. IDK, every year it takes a few episodes for any of the girls to really stand out to me. Yeah I wish it'd been longer, like usual, but at the same time I like to get the whole "narrowing it down" part over w/ and get to the "good stuff", if you know what I mean.

reyelle
by Group Admin on Sep. 20, 2007 at 9:01 PM

I don't know...usually takes a few episodes to figure out who I like and who I don't.  I know I can't wait to see that kick ass cat fight next Wednesday though.  Did you see the preview??

I love my sweet Ethan!

sweetnikki76
by Group Owner on Sep. 20, 2007 at 9:18 PM

Quoting reyelle:

I don't know...usually takes a few episodes to figure out who I like and who I don't.  I know I can't wait to see that kick ass cat fight next Wednesday though.  Did you see the preview??

I love my sweet Ethan!

oh no..i didnt see that...how did i miss that!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/antm

America's Next Top Model

tpluv
by on Sep. 21, 2007 at 10:49 AM
I wanna see it too, I think it's between lisa and bianca
Quoting reyelle:

I love my sweet Ethan!

jen6726
by on Sep. 21, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Quoting reyelle:

I'm like you, I have to watch a few episodes before I know who I really want to cheer for.  And the catfight clip was at the very, very end.  I almost missed it, but I had it recorded and was like, wait a minute, did I just see that, and had to rewind it...lol
chipper87
by on Sep. 27, 2007 at 1:49 PM
this was the first premier i have got to see and would have really liked for it to have been 2 hrs. I have been watching the re-run marathons on another channel. Yeah, i was pretty dissapointed with this cycles selection, there were some others that really had better qualities in general that didnt get picked. i watched the second episode last night and was glad that ebony was in the bottom 2, she is really gonna have to step up if she is wants to go as far as she claimed she was gonna go. she is so snotty and has that my sh*t dont stink attitude, it makes her seem so insecure, maybe now she will try to be a better contestant, and she will realize that there needs to be a balance between bitch and bawlbaby. really really like lisa though!!! beautiful, confident, strong, a go getter, not afraid of a challange, and does what she needs to do to survive, oh and did i mention she's stunningly beautiful?
IsaiahsxMama
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2007 at 6:59 PM
Yeah. Tyra wanted to pick girls that dont look so appealing, but take beautiful photos.. I cant wait to see what this season has to offer! I love the show!
RSILVANO
by on Oct. 10, 2007 at 12:41 PM
I agree with you, the preemier shoud've being longer, but for the episodes we had, I don't really see any strong girl yet!!!
Execmommy311
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2008 at 12:07 AM
  I wish it would have lasted longer too.  & I think Tyra did do a good job on picking some different girls. 
mama217
by Member on Feb. 21, 2008 at 12:22 AM
i agree.........i was hoping for two hours. cant wait to see whats to come ;)

wife to Dan, mama to Luke

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)