PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND STUFFING
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, 1" think
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 21 oz. can apple pie filling w/cinnamon*
- 6 oz. pkg. crushed stuffing mix, prepared (according to directions)
* If you can't find one with cinnamon just get the regular and add 1 tsp cinnamon of your own
- in a skillet, brown chops in oil over medium-high heat. (about 3 min per side.) (Do this in several batches so as not to crowd the skillet. The chops will brown better if the pan isn't too full.)
- Spread pie filling in a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Place pork chops on top.
- Spoon stuffing over chops . Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-65 minutes Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer, or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
Makes 6 servings!