Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would $19,000 a month be enough motivation?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 69 Total Views

The compensation plan is amazing!  You can make more than $19,000 a month PLUS bonus just by letting others know how to save money on their groceries.

My company helps families really save on their grocery bills.. I mean REALLY save on things they are buying every week.  My last order with My Harvest America cost me 42% less than it would at my local grocery store.  At Food Lion it would have cost $128.16 plus tax.   My cost was $75.14 and it was shipped free.  These are name brand products, things you buy everyday!

Just imagine helping families save money, time and offering them a fantastic opportunity at the same time!  I have new leads every month that I will give my team.  My goal is to help other moms.

Please take a few min and check out  www.GetGroceriesCheap.info   Wont cost you anything just to look!

The average family spends $125 a week on groceries... $500 a month.  At MHA they can save anywhere from $125-$250 a month!  So even if you dont care about making money the savings alone is worth joining for!

Save $$ on groceries, shipped FREE, make $$
What could be better??
www.GetGroceriesCheap.com
www.GetGroceriesCheap.info
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)