Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mia Bella Distributor looking for new team members!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 74 Total Views

Hello ladies! My name is Kira Sandoval. I'm a mom of 3 kiddos: Daniel who will be 18 in October, Marie who is 15.5, and Gabriel who just turned 7. I am also a single mom, and work oustide the house as an educational assistant in elementary school. I primarily work with the kindergarteners. Love my job, but I don't make enough on that salary alone to pay our monthly living expenses.  

I'm also an independent distributor for Mia Bella Gourmet Candles. I have been with Mia Bella since 2006. I first discovered that I really loved the scented candles, and my allergies approved of them as well! That was the clincher for me. I'm highly allergic to most scented anything, and cannot even walk through the soap or candles isles at any store without getting a migraine or starting to sneeze uncontrollably. With Mia Bella's candles however, I can sit with an open box of various scents right next to me and have NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM!! So the natural next step was to become a distibutor. :)

In 2009 I had to step away from the company because I temporarily moved outside the country, and sadly, Mia Bella is only available in the US and Canada. As soon as I came back in 2011 I jumped right back in. Then I moved to a different state, Oregon, right after I came back, and have been struggling the last four years with building my business back up to where it was when I lived in California. I wasn't working the business full time, but I was averaging about $150 a month in sales.

I'm at a point in my life now where I am ready to build my business further and get a great team started. This is the ad I've been posting on Facebook:

Become your own boss!!! I'm looking for individuals who are go-getters, hard workers, and most importantly, candle lovers!!

As a Mia Bella independent distributor, you have the opportunity to set your own hours, purchase your own candles at below wholesale price, enjoy various team bonuses, and earn a monthly commission check on both team earnings and retail sales. You can earn as little or as much as you want to earn per month, depending on your goals and needs.

For more information on the various levels you can join at, as well as the compensation plan, please visit: https://scent-team.com/kira/join

Please note that only active Candle of the Month autoship distributors, or higher, are eligible to earn monthly commissions and team bonuses.

Are you ready to join my team? I'm ready for you!! :)

Kira Sandoval
Mom to: Daniel- b. 10/14/97
Marie- b. 3/9/00 and Gabriel- b. 9/15/08
family in the van

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)