Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the Hell's going on in the NFL??

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 353 Total Views

Hey ladies... ok first off, I joined this group ages ago then dropped of the face of the Earth,  I think my last post was a year + ago!  SO... super excited to see you are all still here:)

OK.. now the tough love.  We hit a bad patch, it's el-sucko. 

But to sum it up.. a good friend of mine is a Raider fan (I know weird right?) and he asked me what our record is now, I said we are 6-3 and then kicked the ground and got all pissy... he said "Any Raider fan would kill to have a 6-3 record, your just fine don't sweat it". 

It made me realize that it's true, so we dropped a few.  Balt has always had our number they are hard for us to beat, Pitts won the damn Super Bowl last year and well Wash... ok they just call that a "trap game".  We are still a GREAT team!

So have no fear dears!  We'll be comin' round that corner next Sunday with the Mile High Thunder and drop kick those chargers right back to san diego where they belong. 

GO BRONCOS!  :)

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Loryl
by Group Admin on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Hey Miss J! Glad to see you back! =)

I'm not too worried YET!! And, you're right...I always fear the Ravens...oohh, especially playin 'em with both coming off a bye. ok, done deal there.

I still think our D was replaced by body snatchers over the bye week. lol I hope they bring 'em back before the Dolt game. ;) I just read Orton may not play..then again...it's still only Monday. Of course it was from the talking heads..and, that's what they do..blah, blah, blah. hehehe

I will say this tho-I'm so sick of eating crow right now...I'm full! But, what would football be without some smack talk? Especially to the Dolt fans! GO BRONCOS!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)