• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 11:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 578 Total Views
I never know where I will find Broncos fans at. HI as you can tell be my screen name I'm a Broncos fan. Know hard it is to be one when you live between the bengals and browns. Thats right almost in the middle of the state of Ohio. I have loved the broncos for as long as I remember. I have a shrine(that is what my husband calls it) in my kitchen and have some items that travel with me when I go to see them play at other places. Even the dog gets into it . Shirt and all. I will have to post pictures of her with all her stuff. Thanks for letting me join the club and
GO BRONCOS

Amy AKA broncosfan
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SpencersMom00
by Member on Jan. 23, 2008 at 12:01 AM
YEAH another Broncos Fan ! Girl I know I live in TN we are few and far between ! lol

Stop by my page and look at my pics I have my shrine as well. I hide it as my 7 year old sons playroom but in fact he could care less about them he is a fan of who ever is winning ! lol

I am die hard ! My mom is from Colorado and I starting wathcing when I was bout 6 and I am 31 now and I am not giving up on them ! lol

Welcome, Welcome !!

broncomom1
by Member on Jan. 24, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Welcome to the group is always nice to see another Bronco fan. I can understand about being in enemy terrior we live in between Baltimore and Philly. 
SpencersMom00
by Member on Jan. 24, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Quoting broncomom1:

Welcome to the group is always nice to see another Bronco fan. I can understand about being in enemy terrior we live in between Baltimore and Philly. 

EWWWWWWW lol poor thing !

rosebud13
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:03 AM
ALLRIGHT! ANOTHER BRONCOS FAN! WELCOME
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)