Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group and 31 Independet Sales Consultant

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 120 Total Views

Hi my name is Wendy and sorry to hear about your husbands job.  I am in the same situation.  My husband was laid off in November 2011.  I joined an awesome team of women last July and didnt think much about it.  I joined 31 as a hobby to get out of the house because I stay at home and have 3 small children.  Now my "WHY" has changed to growing my business and providing extra income for my family.  31 is a wonderful company to work for.  It is a great rewarding opportunity by making extra income, earning free products, meeting new people, winning Free trips, electronics and much more. 

Right now 31 has a WIN WIN OPPORTUNITy.  From now until May 30 you can join Thirty-One FREE.  The joining fee is $99 and you get over $300 in FREE products that you get to keep if you decide 31 is not for you after a month or whenever.  BUT a great opportunity right now if you sell $1000 in your first 30 days 31 will reimburse you the $99 fee for the Kit and you will have made $250 cash plus you earn your startswell programs rewards which is more free products.  So when it is all said and done you could have over $600 in FREE products and could have $250 in commission or much more.

My website is-mythirtyone.com/67229

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)