• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Own Bath & Body biz Without the Required Quotas, Parties or Inventory. Only $5 to Sign up!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:24 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 50 Total Views

If you or someone you know loves all natural bath and body products, and soy candles, why not combine that with earning extra income.

If you have $5, you can join the Simply Tempted Affiliate Program and start earning cash off the sales generated through your Simply Tempted Affiliate ID/links via your own website, home parties, craft shows, ebay sales and drop shipping. You don't have to worry about carrying inventory, monthly quotas, and even parties because they are  not required. You can work strictly from your computer or go out into the world and show off our amazing prodcuts. It's up to you.

All you have to do is order or sell one item every 3 months, and there's no limit on the amount.

Minimum payout is only $5 and can be requested at any time if it's in your account.

Affiliates will receive...
~a 15% commission on all referred sales
~ a 5 % commission on downlines (before S&H)
~ 15% discount on all personal orders
~ the top earning Affiliate for each month will receive a BONUS commission, and a FREE gift!
~FREE mini website personalized with your name and location

All referred commission/activity is tracked by a individual code that is built into the link you have displayed on your website. If someone clicks on that link and makes a purchase from us, you receive 15% of that sale!! Your income is only limited by your motivation...the more you refer, the more you earn!

READY TO GET STARTED???

Click HERE  

Just Look at some of our products:

Contact me and I'll explain everything!! 

Amy West, Consultant for Simply Tempted Bath & Body Co.  amysoyscents@gmail.com Please Join my ST Group http://www.cafemom.com/group/108999 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)