Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family friendly way to work from home

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 48 Total Views

FourPointMoms is a team dedicated to helping people live the quality of life they deserve. We work from the comfort of our homes and enjoy the important moments in our lives. This experienced team is here to partner with you every step of the way in reaching your goals, so that you can build an income to last a lifetime.  Feel free to request  FREE information about what we do.  There will be no hype or pressure, just the facts.

What are you looking for in an at home business?

aTo set your own ours  aTo Have More Time With Your Family  aTo Get Paid Well for Your Own Hard Work  aTo Have an Ethical Partnership With a Supportive Network  aTo Have a Deeper Meaning and Sense of Purpose About Your Work aHelping Others  aTo Have Financial Peace of Mind

What could we do for you?

We Will Help You Achieve: Financial Peace of Mind, More Time with Your Family, And More Choices in Life. We at FourPointMoms are independent home business owners who have partnered together in mutual respect for the purpose of mentoring others and developing home business leaders.

Today, many people have financial concerns including:

aCredit Card Debt aHousehold Debt aHealthcare Costs aJob Security aSaving for Retirement aRising cost of Daycare

Whatever your reason, let us show you how. I’d love to share my experience with you and show you how you can make it happen.    If you are serious about having a career that you can be proud of and allows you to be home with your kids, then visit one of my websites at http://reachforthestars.fourpointmoms.com and click on Request Information… and I’ll be in contact with you within 48 hours or you may reach me at my home office at 877-257-0877

Serious moms only! Good luck to everyone! Laura Gelnett

“To suceed, we must first believe we can.” ~ Michael Korda

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)