Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join Usborne books today - get free books for your kids

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:09 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 146 Total Views
Hi there - I just joined Usborne Books after many months of contemplation and buying books for my little girl.

So - I'm on a mission to host a show in every state and to recruit a new consultant in every state! I'm looking to expand my customer base and my downline RIGHT NOW!

I know this sounds completely crazy, but I'm aiming high and I'm going to reach this goal before you know it!!

Be the first to contact me from your state and either BOOK AN ONLINE E-SHOW OR CATALOG SHOW or even better, SIGN UP WITH ME FOR AS LITTLE AS $25.....and I promise you'll earn LOTS of FREE Books for your home and kids!!!!

If you are the FIRST one from your state - you will also receive an additional $25 in books from me. If you host a party and sign up - you will get at least $50 in free books

Do you love children's books as much as I do (and my daughter does for that matter)? Do you enjoy spending time at your children at home or at their school?

If you answered YES to any of these questions....you need to contact me asap. I would LOVE for you to join me in my mission.....and I'll teach you the ropes of the business and get you off to a great start!!!

Contact me today!

Steph
stephsjazzypurses@yahoo.com
www.ubah.com/N2715/
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)