Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Procard International activation fees will be waived for ALL new Members and Associates

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:20 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 153 Total Views
Now is the time if you were wanting to become an active associate with Procard International and didn’t know how to get your first activation you can register yourself MINUS THE USUAL $19.95 ACTIVATION FEE! When I first starting looking into Procard I didn’t know how to go about getting my first activation so here is what I did: I activated myself with the knowledge I should try the product and see if it was everything I had read for myself after all you can not offer a product that you do not believe in. Right? OK so I get my prescription card, WOW the savings I had with my prescription card was AMAZING!!! Not to mention the discount I got on my prescription card for being an active associate with PROCARD! I have saved on mine and my son’s eyeglasses. My husband is getting his soon and I will SAVE ALOT MORE MONEY!! ALSO the money that I have saved with my prescription card on my families meds again WOW!!! I know at first you say to yourself: I'M NOT GOING TO INVEST IN ANYTHING TO WORK AT HOME! But that is one of the GREAT things about Procard you DO NOT have to invest one penny to become an active associate. Most everyone knows of someone, a friend, family member, church members that could use a little help with the cost of their meds, eyeglasses, dental. I know with what I have saved on our meds and eyeglasses (just the glasses alone I saved about $70 for both pairs) both me and my husband takes different medicines a month and the savings are great!! I'm so glad I found Procard and the prescription card! Also if you enroll yourself as your one active associate to get started and you really don’t need a prescription card that’s is another wonderful thing, YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR OWN CARD AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE AN ACTIVE ASSOCIATE FROM THE FREE LEADS YOU GET FROM PROCARD OR FROM YOUR OWN PERSONAL LEADS. (Minuses the $19.95 activation Fee).BREAKING NEWS!

EXCITING NEWS FROM PROCARD INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCED TODAY IN THE DAILY NEWS (just one of the many things happening at Procard right now):
NOW THROUGH 04/16/2007 ALL INITIAL ACTIVATION FEES WILL BE WAIVED FOR ALL NEW MEMBER AND ASSOCIATE ACCOUNTS. THIS IS A $19.95 SAVINGS FOR EACH NEW ENROLLMENT!!!

I have always wanted the opportunity to work from home and with Procard International I am getting that opportunity!! Also alot of people wonder ok do you really get paid? YES YOU DO MONTHLY! Procard is not a get rich fast scheme it a JOB! A Job that you have to put yourself into ( WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE AND TIME) and I can honestly say in my view you have to believe in the work you do and love your job to make it successful. I LOVE PROCARD AND I LOVE THE SAVINGS MY FAMILY IS GETTING WITH THE PRESCRIPTION CARD. My family is actually putting the savings we are getting from the prescription card away for a nice family vacation! The income I can now provide while being at home with my children ( i get to go to ALL the school and sporting events now) is allowing me and my family the income I still needed to earn to do my part in helping with the family support. BUT its also allowing for us to enjoy more of a LIFE! IT'S GREAT!

So if you would like to take a look around Procard International you can register (its free) for 14 days to check it out by clicking this link NancyC4731
So if you or someone you know has been wanting to see if Procard International is everything you have read it is NOW IS THE TIME!
NOW THROUGH 04/16/2007 ALL INITIAL ACTIVATION FEES WILL BE WAIVED FOR ALL NEW MEMBER AND ASSOCIATE ACCOUNTS. THIS IS A $19.95 SAVINGS FOR EACH NEW ENROLLMENT!!!

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)