Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What If I Told You You Can Have A Thriving Home Business? Be there for your children and schedule appointments around your schedule?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:45 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 54 Total Views

I'm a single mom with two children.  I was looking for something that would enable me to stay home...work around me and my children!

The Health & Wellness industry is EXPLODING!  It's a BILLION dollar/year industry...and if you're a 'Green' company, and the number ONE Wellness company in the US...well, let's just say that you don't have to sell Shaklee...Shaklee products sell themselves.

Shaklee's the 'original' Green Company, being in business for over 50 years.

Take a look at my website...look around it...it's amazing!  Not only am I healthier and my home is free of toxins and chemicals...but I've actually got a product that people want!  The money I earn is unbelievable.  You can easily make $500/month...$1,000/month...$3,000/month.

http://wholesomeharmony.myshaklee.com/us/en/about_welcome.html

There are NO monthly minimums that you have to buy.  If you don't want it or order it...you don't have to (I'm floored that some MAKE you order each month, with a minimum at that).

Shaklee products are 100% guaranteed, but I've never had anyone tell me they weren't happy with what they got.

I get paid on what I buy, what my customers buy, what business my 'downline' does (along with them getting paid also).

There's just no downside!

You're not spending 'extra' money to buy Shaklee products.  You're simply switching where you buy stuff from.  And you make money back from what you buy most of the time.  How cool is that!

Skype me at MelissaKelley62 or hit the 'contact me' button on my website if you'd like to talk about this fantastic opportunity!

Take care :)

Melissa

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)