Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There's Never Been Anything like this before!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:27 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 75 Total Views

It's AshMax!

AshMax is a Free Marketing system that we are using

There are 3 steps you need to do once you enroll in Ashmax

The first 2 are joining the 2 companies in AshMax

1. GDI which has been in business since 1999 and is $10 a month. This is where we get our .ws domain

2. Freeway to success, this is a newer company but growing fast. They have a pharmacy card, Restaurant gift cards and ebooks. There will be 2 streams of income coming from this company Basic and Gold. You will first sign up for $15 and then $5 a month after that. Once you have made enough money you can upgrade to gold where you will make more money.

Someone in my downline saved $75 at the pharmacy with his membership

3. Refer 5 in 20 days

Once you have done this you are done! You have secured your spot in the matrix and everyone that gets their 5 will be in the matrix and everyone that doesn't will be remove and everyone else will move up until the matrix is filled $22,300 a month!

AshMax will also be filling all the empty spots in the matrix, he was the #1 recruiter in GDI. This will be done in the next 100 days!

There has never been a system like this before and is growing like crazy. I have tried just about everything and I have never had my downline grow like this before.

You just really have to be determined to work very hard for the next 20 days and tell as many people as you can. I have got my 5, 3 I got online and 2 were warm market.. Since then I have personally referred 6 more for my downline and it has only been about 30 days

http://www.lisapearce.ws/

If you still have questions Feel free to Contact Me!

Where will You Be in 100 Days?

Lisa Pearce
573-280-1198
http://www.lisapearce.ws/

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)